Friday, February 15, 2008

When Can I Buy A Rabbit In Brisbane

Speech Application elections for local office Livorno

Public the basic track of the speech off the cuff, which is also the synthesis / index concepts

Care Comrades, dear friends, loved ones and care Democratic Democrats,
(continued self-presentation) I do not candid
to hold an office, I do not need, but to contribute significantly to build our party as a model of participation. Why not believe it.
In this regard I would like to focus on three key points:
1) CHANGE
The PD is a change in which two parties that are melting the fundamental assumption is that eventually led to actual methods and mechanisms for participation. In this the primaries are the main tool through which citizens have given us confidence that a party can receive live that puts into practice what he says, and no longer have the feeling that they have signed a blank check.
The change is then a long journey that has another important assumption of the desire each of us to value our past, from any location you are coming, and put together in an open, without conceit, but in the interests of collaboration and exchange.
my job if I were to be elected will be to promote openness and exchange, and blending with the company and to ensure mechanisms hazardous to self-reference that to relegate the PD only be perceived as an unsuccessful attempt to participatory democracy. All this, according to our new reference will find in the local town and its fullest realization.

2) LIVORNO
Let an act of love for our city.
will surely our task, and in this I commit myself, to start the last of those who sometimes forgets to make available to all and especially to those involved in the government of this city, our proposed model of civil society based on what their style of participation and shared values \u200b\u200bthat we want to build together.

3) WOMEN
you look at me but I look at you. Many women, indeed the new advances. Need at this stage to clarify and cleanup to better accept and be accepted. Your key role will be to contribute to a new style of change, while renewing and includes and encourages participation. A bit 'like a storm, which washes the rocks and leaves everything pilito, but without destroying nature more beautiful. Please be our storm, our peaceful revolution. It will be my commitment that this may also be possible.

FINAL
We are witnessing a hope that together is a vision: that of a policy that is truly such, it is no longer self-referential and that projects and based in reality. Through participation in the primaries this becomes an indispensable condition.
policy does not take decisions alone, but presides over the results and prepare the future of a community just by following a shared vision. If we, each of us, really put into question in a concrete way to collaborate together to build the PD we can only do good. On this also I have set my personal bet. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment