Public and I have the pleasure of hosting "exclusive" on my blog political commentary sent to me by David Cecio man whom I respect and my dear friend. Publishing the contents drawn up by him in person and in the form of interview, and in its entirety without modification.
add that I am honored to host this his intervention, the first four years now, ever since David was hit by complicated proceedings that we all know and that ended, it should be remembered, with an acquittal on the first proceedings. Here is the text.
"In the aftermath of the vote I received an avalanche of mail, more or less illustrious asking me to know my opinion on what happened. One friend in particular has articulated its request together with questions to which I responded as follows ...
Dear David, how are you?
Believe me it is never discounted attend your love and your friendship ...
I read a lot of opinions on the recent elections, you know give me something original to maybe share with friends at the bar?
Well, maybe give you a size as say ... a little upstream.
I believe that the greatest responsibility for the defeat is to be charged with a history of choices Veltroni. Much has been said but in my opinion the reasons for this have already been defeated in the primaries, which have in effect constituted a new political entity, a foundation of inevitable election defeat. The comparison
with two members of the Prodi government has established, as I said already in his time, a distinction between those who acknowledged a difficult task to ensure the country shooting conditions even in the difficult task of orienting mediation with so many different forces and those who may opening a dialogue with the center envisioned new conditions of government. See
formally Prodi fell at the hands of Mastella, but it is clear that the first policy and laws have not been able to defend a Constitution that sanctioned the assumed innocence of any defendant in this case the Minister of Justice and leader of the coalition parties Government, until proven otherwise. On this I beg you to reflect what a person is aware that lost in the media fallout and legal in this country do not you nor anyone returns an acquittal.
Veltroni on the eve of a scandal ridden by those who saw in the repository of the political malaise of the country (Casta) and given blatantly denied by the electoral triumph that saw the champion of anti-penalizing participation and investigation, he thought it was useful indicate the choice of PD alone a perceived distinction, do not forget it, on the eve of a referendum that would have further exacerbated an address pole at the expense of the participation of smaller political forces. This is according to me the most unreasonable to decide the leader of our party. Many argue imagine being able to flirt with Berlusconi to ensure a new electoral law, in fact the experience has retired Prodi and Berlusconi sent to the Government.
... now what? ... What to expect?
I hate losing. For me it was a Coalition Government and is now in opposition should still reflect on the choices made and rather too often in politics we evade responsibility for the benefit of positive figures. The Democratic Party is definitely the novelty of the Italian political scene in perspective and I think this will force the government of the country but the expense of what? I leave aside any judgments on the center-right government, we will see how many of the commitments campaign fail to comply with those forces, but I find that shocking shares to be considered in millions of voters do not find representation in parliament. My father fought in the Union in the difficult years when the opposition was expressed to the streets with Molotov cocktails and bolts if not with terrorism and bloodshed, to go back, conscious of the kind of PD result from Livorno, my vote would go to the Rainbow Left. I think that now efforts will be a greater commitment in the workplace especially in the head with that union for a long time to lose a function of clot democratic workforce. Expect tough times but I recommend a serious commitment from the parish to the party because it circumvents the path of violence, I will wait for a ruling on my appeal that foreshadow new scenarios for me ... maybe I'll decide to have a child as a hint of hope in the future, and give me back my peace of mind that the final political decisions I have brutally taken away.
and Livorno?
As a priest once said to me "with all the tears you cried for your city you could fill a font in the cathedral."
I love my city, and while I would stay away just to appreciate the merits and forget the enormous contradictions of a proud people and provincial levels. I hate waking up in the morning and read the newspaper where I take one thousand references to the reasons that led me then to make choices courageous confrontation with the majority party on, the choices that I paid with suffering in silence of the desolate dear friends of that party which I loved and who denied himself for easy choices. I read that you study to present themselves in the next election but fail to realize a substantial innovation in political terms. A Livorno has only ever driven the Communist Party and DS, they disregard the decision and any serious comparison langue always at the expense of a ruling class that does the lady at home but with the highest figure for consensus in Italy did not significant figures in the party will do even less in regional and national level. I think that will
Livorno battleground on a development model that needs to keep the Market and the Globalization of the contribution of all the forces and entrepreneurial policies. Duty will be out of a dynamic self, expressed it in a pragmatic Matteoli in recent days by the press, will be difficult in my opinion the role of a mayor must find a synthesis between the requirements of good governance and at the same time to achieve an internal consensus on its party to give him the opportunity to continue a difficult five years.
imperative that I think about this development model will soon find a convergence and I hope that the reference to legal proceedings before elections denounced by the President of the Port Authority do not provoke the confrontation over the city. A
embrace
David "
add that I am honored to host this his intervention, the first four years now, ever since David was hit by complicated proceedings that we all know and that ended, it should be remembered, with an acquittal on the first proceedings. Here is the text.
"In the aftermath of the vote I received an avalanche of mail, more or less illustrious asking me to know my opinion on what happened. One friend in particular has articulated its request together with questions to which I responded as follows ...
Dear David, how are you?
Believe me it is never discounted attend your love and your friendship ...
I read a lot of opinions on the recent elections, you know give me something original to maybe share with friends at the bar?
Well, maybe give you a size as say ... a little upstream.
I believe that the greatest responsibility for the defeat is to be charged with a history of choices Veltroni. Much has been said but in my opinion the reasons for this have already been defeated in the primaries, which have in effect constituted a new political entity, a foundation of inevitable election defeat. The comparison
with two members of the Prodi government has established, as I said already in his time, a distinction between those who acknowledged a difficult task to ensure the country shooting conditions even in the difficult task of orienting mediation with so many different forces and those who may opening a dialogue with the center envisioned new conditions of government. See
formally Prodi fell at the hands of Mastella, but it is clear that the first policy and laws have not been able to defend a Constitution that sanctioned the assumed innocence of any defendant in this case the Minister of Justice and leader of the coalition parties Government, until proven otherwise. On this I beg you to reflect what a person is aware that lost in the media fallout and legal in this country do not you nor anyone returns an acquittal.
Veltroni on the eve of a scandal ridden by those who saw in the repository of the political malaise of the country (Casta) and given blatantly denied by the electoral triumph that saw the champion of anti-penalizing participation and investigation, he thought it was useful indicate the choice of PD alone a perceived distinction, do not forget it, on the eve of a referendum that would have further exacerbated an address pole at the expense of the participation of smaller political forces. This is according to me the most unreasonable to decide the leader of our party. Many argue imagine being able to flirt with Berlusconi to ensure a new electoral law, in fact the experience has retired Prodi and Berlusconi sent to the Government.
... now what? ... What to expect?
I hate losing. For me it was a Coalition Government and is now in opposition should still reflect on the choices made and rather too often in politics we evade responsibility for the benefit of positive figures. The Democratic Party is definitely the novelty of the Italian political scene in perspective and I think this will force the government of the country but the expense of what? I leave aside any judgments on the center-right government, we will see how many of the commitments campaign fail to comply with those forces, but I find that shocking shares to be considered in millions of voters do not find representation in parliament. My father fought in the Union in the difficult years when the opposition was expressed to the streets with Molotov cocktails and bolts if not with terrorism and bloodshed, to go back, conscious of the kind of PD result from Livorno, my vote would go to the Rainbow Left. I think that now efforts will be a greater commitment in the workplace especially in the head with that union for a long time to lose a function of clot democratic workforce. Expect tough times but I recommend a serious commitment from the parish to the party because it circumvents the path of violence, I will wait for a ruling on my appeal that foreshadow new scenarios for me ... maybe I'll decide to have a child as a hint of hope in the future, and give me back my peace of mind that the final political decisions I have brutally taken away.
and Livorno?
As a priest once said to me "with all the tears you cried for your city you could fill a font in the cathedral."
I love my city, and while I would stay away just to appreciate the merits and forget the enormous contradictions of a proud people and provincial levels. I hate waking up in the morning and read the newspaper where I take one thousand references to the reasons that led me then to make choices courageous confrontation with the majority party on, the choices that I paid with suffering in silence of the desolate dear friends of that party which I loved and who denied himself for easy choices. I read that you study to present themselves in the next election but fail to realize a substantial innovation in political terms. A Livorno has only ever driven the Communist Party and DS, they disregard the decision and any serious comparison langue always at the expense of a ruling class that does the lady at home but with the highest figure for consensus in Italy did not significant figures in the party will do even less in regional and national level. I think that will
Livorno battleground on a development model that needs to keep the Market and the Globalization of the contribution of all the forces and entrepreneurial policies. Duty will be out of a dynamic self, expressed it in a pragmatic Matteoli in recent days by the press, will be difficult in my opinion the role of a mayor must find a synthesis between the requirements of good governance and at the same time to achieve an internal consensus on its party to give him the opportunity to continue a difficult five years.
imperative that I think about this development model will soon find a convergence and I hope that the reference to legal proceedings before elections denounced by the President of the Port Authority do not provoke the confrontation over the city. A
embrace
David "
0 comments:
Post a Comment