Friday, August 15, 2008
Big Fish Games Trial Time Cheat
Well guys here we are ... I am writing in full jet lag ....
today I met the family.
I've got to take a Lutheran school used as a meeting place, a mess to say goodbye (do not use here to give kisses, he thought his daughter the same for rape, was taken very badly).
an hour on a mega GMC pickup and went to eat at this place called Ryan's (nothing to do with the headbangers unfortunately) where you pay $ 15 per person and eat all you want, but I'm talking about grills and tables of stuff American fries and the like.
Other 10 minutes (like the rest of the time, embarrassed by a frightening even Toto) and arriving in what will be my home for the next year.
Garage with 2 mega pickup one white and one black one to 20 seats
Mega lounge with plasma screen, leather sofas, suede
typical kitchen with refrigerator and in between a little 'kitchen alone ...
and my room with a fantastic ... hairy and soft carpeting, air conditioning, ceiling fan, remote controls to do everything so as to minimize the expenditure of calories and better able to accumulate the oil glut in the food, the cupboards roomraiders, blue LED alarm clock with ipod dock built, faux canopy bed six feet tall, green and gold bedspread ...
downstairs room of the girl, messy and colorful, the boy with a painted wall and the military black leather chairs with built-in joystick to play to play, pool table in the middle of the room, laundry machines space that I discovered only after a washer and dryer ..
pity only that this is not Stirin clothes!
the host mother when I said I needed one day a week to do my laundry but I had to lend a hand because I'm not able to iron them have crossed eyes wondering why I wanted to iron a shirt or a shirt ...
I'll enjoy a casino sisi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment