Saturday, August 30, 2008

Broken Veins Skin Toddler

News From the Front

Well, here we go again, sorry if I have not posted for a while 'but the connection at home I found to be less powerful than expected and it takes only a minute to open Gugole> _ There <
update in chronological order:
  • the school is like in the show, mega caste among those "cool" and among those "weird"
  • I joined the football team, yesterday's first game, we won 59 to 19.
  • I'm number 56 and am a lineman rightguard.
  • the cheerleaders are all blondes are all bad but, apart from one another but is vabbe history. the real problem is that they really believe in what they do
  • regularly go to Mass on Sunday, cool, you put a hard rock in a gym. I now also give you the shirt with the word JESUS \u200b\u200bROCKS with the character of guitar hero!
  • with the coach of football I concluded mathematically that Italian girls are "hot" but American girls are very "slutty"
  • I got all A so far, the school is a boiata
  • matters that I chose (and I look like a nerd) are Inglese 3 cp, multimedia (a kind of IT), cp american history, algebra 2, spanish 2, Anatomy & Physiology cp, jazz band (only a blast, so I found here how to play bass). CP means college preparation, the materials are almost where if you do not have some media you throw out because they give more credit and are more difficult.
  • I met some guys sensational, the brother of a metalhead is a fear and plays with a drummer who is the best in the county if not more
  • I joined a band of idiots, but we still have to try really. is the only band here, does not look a gift horse in the mouth

now I am at the lake house, a penthouse of 250 sq m (I'm going crazy with the unit conversion misuraaaa) shared with him "uncle."
spend the Labor Day holiday here, so from today to Monday asd
So I live with my family but also with his uncles, who in turn host Linn, a Norwegian girl.
is proving to be very smart blonde ahahahah cmq
to avoid incest with my "cousin foreign exchange" comfort me with the 22 year old American vicinona. I cross down from the boat, we introduced ourselves and tonight I was asked to leave via the "aunt". as soon as we saw tonight, I came up close and seeing the T-shirt with the word "hustler, hardcore since '74" I am air-cheek: "I know you're an ... hustler ..." I caught off guard replied: "yes, but not the one of the pool table of course" and her "i know, italian rough boy" ... sbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvv
vicinona was the father of them with Linn, looked at us, I do not know what the hell to say, especially when the father began to talk about his guard dog half labrador and half German shepherd that attacked as soon as someone touches their daughters ahahahahah

vabbe vabbe cmq's cool to be Italian, because his peers will take Strabo and the larger ones will take hours to talk about food.

I hope to write more often! Hello dear

0 comments:

Post a Comment