Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dr Arvind Hair Transplant Surgeon Hyderabad

Hot News

There are two new ones: first of all, in a few months, since we are so cool, we start with the school jazz band and we shoot a tour in Missouri and Illinois to play in February in March ... will not know I do not want to look at the sheet that is on the other side of the room hahaha new
Second, I solved for Homecoming Dance. I asked a girl, but just told her friends began to argue, so they democratically resolved I'll go to prom with all. We I think a dozen. And madonnamia are more beautiful than the last. And even stranger, they are all smart. Tomorrow, however, because some idiot, I'll go by the girl who had invited the slow beginning and explain that I want with her. Sisi I'm stupid. The boys team when they know I have achieved and I nearly beat the living daylights.
For the American law can not post photos and names, but I would also say that I fuck and when I have some highly Fotona so cool that I spend too magic to load it on the web site. Hello dear

0 comments:

Post a Comment