Saturday, November 1, 2008

Confidentiality Clause Model



ahahahaha sorry but the title of this post ... Oh well I like a hut vabbe cmq ...
has been a month since I last set foot on this blog and I received some mail asking news ...
Well, it's with great pleasure that I inform you that everything is going (almost) great.
Yesterday I was stolen the phone, I'm pissed off white, I lost all the numbers and photos of a lifetime, but I'll take it philosophically.
Here's what happened in those days ...

Homecoming - The dance was fantastic, more than anything else is all there is the ritual that comes before and after. Children need to take girls in the early afternoon, you do some shots somewhere beautiful and comes to dinner at a restaurant (Italian of course).
At the ball, just come, finally, of course, along with the other football players, were attacked by the girls, who instead of dancing, have the habit of being photographed with children. All.
The girl that I wanted to try was presented to the prom with her boyfriend ... sisi
I danced with another girl the same chick, I'm not complaining ...
At one point, after half an hour we had entered, I take the weight of other guys and lead me to a party. After a few minutes you have more than 900 people, all hiding in the woods and getting the machines in this farm, with a car with his system up to the music.
We're doing the PR for a couple of hours and then we'll go into a shop around a fire with these gnoccone talking allnightlong.
Lovely lovely.

FOOTBALL - After a season with 9 wins and 1 loss, we won the championship of the district and conference. Now we have the playoffs to the state. Incredibly game and also a lot of sisi. As soon as we lose, however, ends the season for us, and I go Wrestling. is very difficult and make you put those overalls members stragay

I miss the ITALIAAAAAAA

I'm starting to learn the American way of thinking. He quite disgusting, are quite selfish ...
where I can have arms like nothing and children can hunt for themselves when they have 11 years.


women - here is a mess because if you do not have the car you have no way to bring them out! I wanted to ask out a sophomore (one second), but I do not have a car because I can not drive, she turns 16 in a month, you can not get out because there is no place to go fuck her
ufff is a bit 'small, but you should see her sisi in the end only a year younger than me.
so now I'm falling back on a baby, senior (last year) asked me to leave. is the sister of a good friend, I do not know what to do ... okok lied, I know what to do.

then the rest live in a very small village now I know almost all the girls are always the same. There is also to say that all are related. here say that normally a guy is related to half of the country, and trumpet the other half. 5 times.

HALLOWEEN - it's like in the movies, the children, from 5.30 to 7, knocking on doors and all the moms give you the candy. But there is a law that you can not dress up and go for the traditional "trick or treat" over dodicianni. absurd ...
party tonight, for those older ones like me

NOTE:
  • the "letter jacket" is a typical jacket with leather sleeves with the symbol of the school and the name of the player or student. the "Letters" are medals that are applied to this as a sign of respect. for football, for example, they give you a letter if you are a starter, that is, the owner, if you play 10 quarters or so things

0 comments:

Post a Comment