'm petrified. I thought it was a secret CIA. Something more secrets hidden in the bunker area 51. Hoped would be a stupid legend evolved from some paradoxical Kubrick film. But
exist.
Today we were in the bus after school jazz band and I to go out to dinner and see a concert. All together. This saxophonist, also nice, insisted that I sit next to her. Of course.
Well, being so to play and chat, I was there playing with her bracelets.
notice that on the right wrist was one of those rubber bracelets, engraved with "i am saved for my spouse."
I think it's a stupid trendy phrase, as a few years ago there was "de puta mother" but people are not really meant to be a son of a bitch.
And she makes me "you're a virgin, too?" I'll answer with an "eh?" clearly interpretable as if I was queer. " Virtually
explained to me that is part of a sect of virgins who did not loosen until marriage and with the permission of the priest. So I leave you with a couple of new notes.
NOTE:
- not try it with a girl wearing a white rubber bracelet
- i do not give a rat's ass = I do not give a fuck
0 comments:
Post a Comment