When the language becomes a problem
NOTICE TO READERS: This following is a vent on the paranoid tirapippementali automortificante. If you are not in mood, you have too many cocks for yourself for reading, close this page by pressing the left mouse button when the indicator arrow on the screen is at the red X in the upper right corner (Windows OS) or the red dot on the left (Macintosh) or type> exit in the panel above the operating commands (MSDOS).
I do not know English from native speakers. All right. I studied the language in Italian schools, where English is normally the time as the hour of religion, need to finish homework or to go to the bar and order an espresso macchiato. All right. And I'm still overly
above average in comparison to the other exchange students I met. I understand everything I'm told, I understand movies and songs (except for rap or hip hop but some things I do not care so why not play). Start
also to write a geography to the accents.
Linn, Norwegian girl who lives with my pseudozia, fluent English. THEIR, Norway, the study in earnest. He also has a perfect accent.
Juliana, a Brazilian girl who has just moved in with my pseudozia, speaks even better English. She has 20 years, and was an exchange student four years ago, and lived with my pseudozia.
At Thanksgiving I have noted that I still have an accent (if not more so marked), and do a little 'hard work to express concepts like "if I were I would grow 8 Bosnian phalanges in rows of 3 with nuances in the shape of a bulldozer amaranth "in less than 10 seconds.
Now, I know that I'm not a genius, but I live quite well in my stupidity. In my own little progress I make. I am satisfied with the work I'm doing. And honestly
Linn is a wonderful girl, is humble, sweet and gentle. Also very nice, but we're not talking about that.
But since I'm an asshole, every time I talk to her, there is always someone who listens to us, so I find myself avoiding them not to make the figure of the fool.
I'm sick of the whole to be more than 10 years could not run the 1000-meter cross country and I was told "do what you can not get the first matter, go out there and play your game, in your little , and rejoice if you can run the 1000 meters, even if you come last. "
I know it's a bad philosophy, but personally, now playing to win. My mother has always had a thousand people to hinder them, but she has always excelled in his profession. Not to mention my father. My sister was naturally become an ass picture and then have the best outcome for all.
With all these examples, I see that I play my game with all my might, but I still finish second.
And here I swear I play to win from now on, I will play or not at all.
I had enough of the victories for myself. I want to be a winner, like my father and my mother.
But beware, do not say that behind the scenes, I will train. I will train to run a casino for those fuckin '1000 m but I will not go in the race until I'm ready to win.
0 comments:
Post a Comment