Many things are new. There were many. But I did my routine about my circle of friends and these things. Okay okay ...
As some may know, I am taking the patent for diving.
Well, this weekend I had a strenuous workout, and now I'm ready for the final exam on Sunday.
first dive on Friday at 18.30, finished at one o'clock at night. Now that I got home I fell asleep and were 3. Immediately following the morning woke up at 5, and with my two hours of sleep directly for the next dive at 6:30, ended at 11. I also almost fell asleep in the water was beautiful, rocked by the bubbles ...
Oh, and I saved a life sisi! Anyways, perhaps I exaggerate, but a gentleman, and something will have had 40 years in the swim of heating (10 tanks that nothing), had a respiratory crisis and went under. I had already finished my tanks and I was off to assemble the cylinder, so I threw, I took, I took it out, I made just a moment of BLS and has recovered. He was great, but you are not submerged and no longer came the next day.
Anyway I'm having too much fun, we are at 5 and the instructor is very nice and very good (even if to "prove" what you get when you end the air, in reply to my stupid question, took me under
of 25 feet and I closed the cylinder, laughing like an idiot while I was taken very badly). Who knows something where I will ask ... but where the hell you dive if there are no lakes and miles and miles away? Well, I'm lucky to immerse myself in a place so cool (that would cost $ 300 entry), the Bonne Terre Mine.
is an old mine, more than 365 feet deep, with crystal clear water, you can easily see up to 100 and more feet (30 meters).
and then it's huge and fun.
We are "privileged" because the director is the owner of our progress.
Tomorrow concert with the Jazz Band at the school. I have a bass solo. I tried to do with the bow of the violin but gave no great results. It is not jazzy.
are also in the Pep-Band yesterday. is the band's difoseria basketball. you party like a dog. play Enter Sandman, Back in Black, My Sharona, mama dont dance and your daddy dont rock n roll ... so handsome.
Today on the bus a girl (and girl) has admitted that fart. What the fuck, a bit 'of honesty finally healthy in this world. From
hello hello
0 comments:
Post a Comment