Ladies and gentlemen ...
... Here we go again. Jesus
A good dozen people total have contacted me about this blog. But one girl in particular impressed me. Nothing to steal others that are known, are very nice and very friendly. But Romina reminded me most of all myself, just before departing.
Looking for that someone who has the answer to hundreds of questions that go through your mind.
Okay, ignoring the fact that I'm comparing to a girl, that is, for heaven's sake, I would write this posting from here.
Because I'm an idiot and I wrote on the blog for a while ', I do a quick summary of events: •
prom (the great dance)
• track season (I was throwing as a sport spring)
• visiting family (mom, dad and sister) are
party. I left home with family and friends. Year of fear I said to myself. I fuck all and I enjoy it, it will be all for me. One year, just one year, and then I go home.
Gee, I thought a year. Last day of school. I said goodbye (I'm not going to say goodbye, fuck) to friends with whom I have the score of everything and more. Cotte, problems, bullshit, new births, deaths, swimming naked in the pool of a neighbor.
These are the great things that have happened. But thousands have made up the crumbs of my daily bread.
Right now is a rag. I still one month ahead of me, but is moving so fast!
The fact that I will have to go in a short time has brought a flood of girls, that is.
But now I realize that crazy year dream, where, for once, put me in the middle and I lived at 1000%, it was an illusion. Few cocks, here you create a real family and true friends. When greeting friends in Italy you know that after less than six years with them again. And let's face it, is that Italy does not change too much in one year, my friends are there, my parents too, and Berlusconi is a bit 'like the Pope, never dies.
here for a year the slip pegs to build a name, a reputation, friends. Well, I wonder if they 'll never see. Who knows where they will go to college, I have to get back to me in my fucking Bergamo.
Yes, fucking. I lived in a village of 400 inhabitants here, but I continue to look larger in Bergamo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment