Compared to previous years, I have introduced, in the Laboratory of methodology of the game and animation, a new assignment. Starting from the golden book by Bruno Munari, the face! (Corraini, Mantova 1992) have highlighted the many ways a face to be shown and stylized. I enjoyed also refer to the emotions expressed through the face, recovering what was said by Charles Le Brun ( Figures of the passions. Conference on the expression and physiognomy, Cortina, Milano 1992). The proposed operation was very simple: to create self-portraits, possibly highlighting an emotional state. The results were interesting and I will fulfill a specific set of images on Flickr to show them.
If I am grateful to all participants in the workshop, I must give special thanks to Frank Coleman who, in addition to running the self-portrait, has portrayed me and Honorary fellow of the matter: thanks for the gift!
This is the link to see design: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25911409 @ N08/5288341106
/ .
0 comments:
Post a Comment