Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Watch Southpark On G1

To Stephen and Jessica Bonometti Cerchiari

I set up this blog as a notebook for personal use to always have what I have distributed in the three computers I normally use and hard drive that I carry around now as essential to the prosthesis. Today, I am sorry but this setting: I wish I had a very popular blog to proclaim good initiative made by prof. Stefano Bonometti and teacher Jessica Cerchiari. Prof. Bonometti during the workshop methodology of group work held at the University of Molise, uilizzando skype, has given way to present a very interesting experience Philosophy for Children created by Jessica Cerchiari in kindergarten "John saw" in Brescia. The experience, the presentation of which has given rise to a debate (on my part I asked about the use of non-verbal language), deserves to be documented and I hope that reports and materials can be published online. Also important is the technology used in Skype. A methodology "poor", at no cost, but which was perfectly functional audio and video have functioned optimally allowing for interaction with students. The ideal would make a video of the meeting, possibly to be included in web TV of the university, but at least some pictures are available at this address: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25911409 @ N08 / sets/72157625419325601 / .
again congratulations to Stephen and Jessica Bonometti Cerchiari!

0 comments:

Post a Comment