Respectable. Eco del Chisone
CA Egr. Dir Resp
Peter John Trossero
pc Respectable. Editorial
CA Dr. Paul Polastri
The undersigned, Erika Faienza, provincial councilor of the Democratic Party with this in reference to Article "On Biomass Council town was bypassed, published in the issue of Echo of February 23 Chisone page. 31 signed Frederick Anger requires, pursuant to art. 8 of Act 46 of 1948, to correct the following statements and indicate the following concepts:
- Regarding the statement "It is unthinkable that in the last legislature, the municipal council has been bypassed in the exercise of its Prince function, which is to be the sovereign body of decisions "that it had not expressed this but the notion that "one of the tasks of the council is to carry out the function of reviewing acts of which the admin area, who are sitting in council is the majority and opposition forces, and that it is legitimate for the opposition face controversy, but you can not have opposing views, because, on the agendas presented in the Province of the PDL group did not participate in the vote. "
- Regarding the statement "if an administration will monitor the operation of a particular installation it decides on its own volition, not at an early request for a private party" I was given I say I had never done. I repeat what I said, even in private, to administrators who participated in the visit object, according to my personal opinion, I think it was inappropriate, but I believe that their good faith. I have not said what is written but that "an individual can make any request to admin even more if it concerns an area of \u200b\u200bprivate property, and that the City, as it has done and is doing now, you can assess whether this type of system is or less appropriate to the reality of reference. "
- affirm that he never said "If, for example, as the Town Council had even the slightest inkling that my mayor or a small group, is examining a private talk with a real knowledge of the City Council, withdraw from my fears by a magistrate, but in response to Garabello I said that "when they consider that my administration is doing something that does not convince me I would go to a magistrate to determine whether the behavior is correct or not in accordance with the law. "
- Regarding the statement "The opposition has failed miserably less serious crimes because its funzoine control" point of saying instead that "it is normal that the opposition face controversy, but I have to ask where was the opposition captain when these things, because now is the unnecessary controversy. "
- Regarding Daniel Charity denies ever having spoken to him, instead I was quoted by the reporter by phone, or to have made references to his person or his personal behavior.
In witness
Erika Faienza
0 comments:
Post a Comment